Monday 12 February 2007

Karaoke fun

So this weekend was the karaoke party. We had a blast. I was up until 5:30am singing my heart out. I have no highlight of the night because the entire night was fun. I absolutely loved looking around and seeing such a great group of people all participating in something fun...singing, poker, good convos..whatever. A couple moments though that are worthy of mention ...
Dr. DS's air guitar
P&N showing up was an awesome surprise
The Eulogy - thanks JM
Too many good songs by people to mention
A drunken late night email to CG who walked in on us sending it

I said to st today that next time I drink I need to write on my hand before cracking the first bottle "Do not attempt serious conversations" ST's reply to that was "yeah but you'd look at your hand and say 'who cares' and have the serious convo anyways". It's true. She sent a drunken email off and if she'd had on her hand "Don't send any drunk emails" she would have just included it in her email to the person. "It even says don't email you on my hand right now"

Sunday was as much fun as Saturday. We had a great breakfast with everyone who stayed overnight and then we fed the llamas and then lounged around all afternoon. Much much thanks to the cleaning duo A-Dub and Dr. DS for all the incredible hard work they did while we sat on our butts and nursed our hangovers. Shout out to the Snakebite club

I had a fabulous birthweek this year. Here's to a great 2007!
Love and peace to you all
kt

1 comment:

prairieox said...

Birthweek, so it was your birthday? Happy Birthday, K!!!!