Friday 2 February 2007

she's an addict

So after st called me yesterday to make sure I had popcorn, butter and salt and vinegar powder, we never ended up making it. Instead, we ate spicy chinese food and drank wine. At one point during the evening she said to me "do you have the s&v powder?" I directed her to it thinking that she was gearing up to pop some popcorn and then I forgot completely about it.

This is the series of emails that happened between us after she went home.

_________________


ST:
what will help my wine spicy food dehydration?
s&v powder!
no!
yes!
woot!
regret to follow.

KT:
wait one second.
... you took the powder home with you.
I'm not sure that was allowed.

ST:
LLLLLAAAAUUUUGGGHHHIIINNNGGG
just polishing it off
heh heh
sheepish
sorry

KT:
LAUGHING myself.
that's fuckin funny

ST:
i picked it up and casually laid it on top of my jacket so that you'd have the option of seeing it. i left it there for a while and when i left tucked it into my purse. ouchy tongue.

KT:
"you'd have the option of seeing it"
are you kidding me?
fucking hilarious

ST:
this reasoning allowed me to not feel like i was being deceptive or sneaky. it was right there in plain view. heh heh.

KT:
fuh-nee!!
how's yer tongue?

ST:
ouchy

KT:
ouchy wah wah

No comments: