Tuesday 10 April 2007

Fridge, food and tea

I have a fridge again!
And food again!
Yay!

I went grocery shopping today and it was very satisfying to stock up on all new things...plus kinda nice to have a nearly empty fridge that is so clean.

I went back to the Bayswater Tea co. today and bought two new teas. I have found myself not enjoying two of the ones I bought on my last trip there. The Latte Machiatto seemed like such a good idea and it smelled so good but it just tastes like very very weak coffee. My dad really liked it though so it is good for some people. The other one that wasn't doing much for me was the Toffee Ole. It is also quite weak (some may call it subtle). It's not my cup of tea (heh heh). I considered giving them away but decided to hang on to them for the odd time I have company that likes a different kind of tea than I do.

As for the 2 new ones I picked up today. One is a black tea called English Cream. I am drinking it right now. It is a nice, subtle, sweet black tea...quite lovely. I also got a new rooibos tea called Organic Cinnamon Twist that has apple, orange, cinnamon, and almond. I haven't tried it yet but it smells fruity and spicy with just a hint of almond at the tail end. I can't wait to try it later.

No comments: