Saturday 21 April 2007

Perfect day planned, if only I felt better

Today is a really good day! Aside from having the sniffles and a slight cough, that is. I slept well. I am up early. I am drinking some sweet symphony tea. I am looking forward to everything I have planned today.

I am going to the art store and kinko's so that I can make a birthday card for my friend. I am going to see a matinee of a movie that I am excited about seeing (review to follow). I am going to my sister's house for a dinner party. I have friends in from Calgary who are coming to the dinner party. The Canucks are playing game 6 at 5 o'clock and my sister and her boyfriend have a big screen tv. I bought a new board/card game that I am excited about trying out (review to follow). I am spending the day with people I love.

I love days like today. Full of sweet, happy plans and sweet, happy people.

No comments: