Tuesday 29 May 2007

Beautiful evening tonight.

I am sitting here at my computer listening to Gossip on their myspace page. I've linked their name to their page if you want to check it out. I haven't bought many new cds over the past few years but I am considering getting this one because I am highly enjoying it. If any of you are readers of perez hilton you will recognize the lead singer because he talks about her all the time. Her name is Beth Ditto and she has a great voice and her band Gossip has a very cool sound.

I am about to shut down though and head outside. As I said it is a gorgeous evening out there and I want to be out in it. I haven't written in nearly a week and even though I don't have anything to say, I thought I'd post for those of you who check in on a regular basis and are sick of seeing the Mackintosh toffee packaging.

I had the craziest acupuncture appointment today. She put needles up either side of my spine and they hurt going in. She asked me how they were as she inserted them. I said "ok" and then she actually said that she really wants me to feel these ones and pushed them in a little more. One of my back muscles spasmed slightly as she slipped the needle into it and, in that instant, I thought my entire back was going to go into spasm. She told me these ones were good for my kidneys, intestines, bladder and liver. She also did two higher up for my lungs and some down my legs for....hmmm...I don't know what those ones were for.

She then left me laying there for probably 20 minutes and the whole time I was so aware of these needles in my back. Every time I inhaled, my muscles tightened around them and I felt like I couldn't get a deep breathe. As the time went on this lessened but not so much that I wasn't aware of them anymore. She came back in and took the needles out and my back felt bruised and sore. She massaged it for a minute and then told me to take my time getting up and then to drink some water right away. It did take me a bit to get up. I felt groggy and light-headed and weird. And then as I walked outside and down the street, I felt great! Not just good. I really felt great. Happy and healthy and tall and strong.

Which is why I am signing off now and heading outside!!
Cheers!

No comments: