Tuesday 15 May 2007

Shopping plug - they should pay me for this!

I went shopping today. Wait...let me start this differently. I got paid yesterday and while I am a little behind on my bills, I am also a little behind on owning some new summer clothes. I went to Superstore because they have a really great new clothing line that I love and the clothes are so inexpensive. (proper etiquette is stopping me from using the word cheap here. Actually I think it's my interpreter training that is stopping me from using that word - ah well, that is a whole other story)
*I just looked up nother (as in whole nother) on dictionary.com and it's there. Hmmph that has always been a pet peeve of mine.

I am getting really off topic here.

So I got to Superstore and headed to the clothing section and I felt a bit like I was a kid showing up at Disneyland. There was so much to look at and do and I had nearly endless time to do it in.
You see, our Superstore in Vancouver doesn't have this giant wonderful clothing section so I always have to go out of town to find a good one. Richmond, Langley and Abbotsford are all good ones.

First I just walked around, checking out all the clothes and then went around again gathering up everything I wanted to try on...it was a big armful of clothes. I bought some pretty cute things and the most expensive thing I bought was an adorable bubble dress for $29. Everything else was $12 or less. T-shirts for $10 and tanks for $6. Thongs (the shoes) for $3 and tights for $8. I even bought something for JM.

My whole point here is that you should all go check out Superstore's clothing department if you haven't. I came home with basically 8 new outfits for just over $100. Go shopping. Click here for the link to check out their clothes (although much cuter in person) and they have a store locator to find out which ones carry Joe.

No comments: