Saturday 28 July 2007

Inverse Paranoid

This has been a challenging week for me. I have felt emotional and anxious. The interesting thing is that right when I start to feel overwhelmed by it, someone steps in and grounds me. I don't think they mean to. I don't think they even realize that I'm on the edge and need the grounding. They just happen to phone or already be there and say something grounding.

I am grateful for the people in my life and for all the blessings that surround me.

Success Principle #6 (I think) in Jack Canfield's book is; Become an Inverse Paranoid. Meaning, believe that the world is plotting to do you good. Believe that everyone is on your side and wants you to be happy. When bad, scary or hard things happen to you, see it as the world helping you out to get to a better place.

I like this. I am working on incorporating it into my belief system. I want to believe that I am moving to a better place right now and that is why these things are happening that are making me feel anxious and freaked out. I want to believe that the world is in collaboration and plotting to make me happy.

So I choose to believe it.

1 comment:

Next in Line said...

Hey you are right! I am one of the many people plotting for you.