Sunday 15 July 2007

mmmmm paperwork.

For those of you who know me well, it will not be remotely surprising to you how I spent part of my day yesterday.

I opened up a blank spreadsheet file and started creating a 'That's Life' spreadsheet. For fun and because I was curious to see if there is any day of the week that I post on more than on any other day. I wanted to know if I'm more inclined to write on a Thursday vs. a Saturday.

I put the days of the week across the top and the months of the year down the side and started filling in the spreadsheet with all the posts that I have made since starting this blog.

Turns out I post most often on Mondays with Tuesday coming in as a close second and the least often on Sundays. The other three days of the week were all exactly the same. Weird eh?

I realize I could have done this quite easily without a spreadsheet but that would defeat the whole purpose since what I love to do most is paperwork and spreadsheets are super fun!

Ok I am sure this is only interesting to me.

So I'm keeping it short!

No comments: