Tuesday 17 July 2007

These characters would make such a good show!

I spent far too much time today turning myself, sisters and friends into Simpson's characters. Once I got started, I found it entirely too addictive.

Here are my results....


Me! I actually pretty much have this outfit too, which is really funny.


Here are my sisters, LT and ST respectively. I can not get over how much the ST character looks like ST. It is crazy! I want them to write her into the show as Springfield's clinical counsellor.


Here is LT's boyfriend J-Dub in his dressy casual blazer and jeans. It doesn't look as much like him as I wanted it to but there were only so many options for hair styles and facial hair. You get the idea at least that he's cute.

Here is TT. Although, ST thinks that this looks more like TT's mom than TT herself.



Here is JM, who replied when he saw this that it was "like looking into a cartoon mirror". He owns pretty much this exact outfit as well. I also had him in a business suit but this one is so much more him.







You can have this much fun for yourselves at Simpsonize Me. But be warned that the picture you load in with have almost no bearing on the end result. You have the chance to modify the picture and that's really where all the fun is, changing hairstyles, colours, clothes, mouths...etc.





No comments: