Sunday 26 August 2007

Coming home

It's 8:30am and I am in Peachland. The bathroom is occupied and I am far down the line for my turn in there. This is what happens when you get 7 people sharing a bathroom. I did get a minute in there to relieve my full bladder, which is why I am able to sit and type and not pace the floor in front of the washroom.

We are heading home today. It has been a brilliant trip and I am sorry it is coming to an end. I will have much to write about once I am home and have given Cooper enough attention to get me back in his good graces. We have had some fun adventures and too many laughs and giggles for me to remember what they were all even about. TT had me in stitches and tears last night. She was a one woman comedy show and I was doubled over and unable to breath at points.

Well, the bathroom isn't free yet but I should get packing and cleaning and the general helping out around here. I think the plan is to hit the road by noon and while I am sad the vacation is over, I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, showering in my own shower and giving Cooper a good cuddle.

No comments: