Sunday 5 August 2007

Muscles are hard to write on.

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that my P-Mate night ended with me signing some guy's six pack. And I'm talking the abdomen kind not the Kokanee kind.

I was walking home and on the corner in front of my building there was a group of young guys hanging around. I crossed to the other sidewalk like any street savvy, city girl would do and as I did one guy broke away from the pack and said "excuse me, could you sign my abdomen?"

Well, what is a girl to do. Savvy took a hike and I grabbed the sharpie that was offered to me and leaned over to scrawl my name across an incredibly smooth and well defined six pack. His friends gathered round, cheered and took a picture. They bid me well and went back to their scavenger hunt list. I wished them luck and said good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL ... I've done scavengers hunts before but never had to do THAT