Sunday 23 September 2007

Sunny Sunday morning

It is a really beautiful day today. My windows are wide open and there is a lovely cool breeze flowing through my apartment. I have thrown open all of my blinds and the sunlight is streaming in. I have had such a busy week that I am really enjoying just having this morning to relax, drink tea, write, tidy up and sit with Cooper.

I need to clean and do some homework, but I have devoted my morning to just enjoying some free time. Some me time.

I drank some yummy coconut tea, wrote some emails, read some Jack Canfield, did a 20 minute meditation and am now writing this post while listening to some lovely music.

I hope you all have wonderful Sundays planned out today.
peace and love
kt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens when you meditate? I've never tried that before, just curious

kt said...

For me, meditation does two things. I am able to go into a deep state of relaxation and come out feeling energized and focused.

I especially love it when I am feeling out of sorts or stressed. It is very grounding.