Friday 1 February 2008

It's February - Let the birth month begin!!

February just so happens to be my favourite month, for some fairly obvious reasons; It's got a cool name (also the most commonly mispronounced), it's the shortest month of the year, every four years it gets an extra day, and it is the month that my birthday is in!

My birthday is coming up in a week and the festivities start tomorrow. As many of you know, I really do call February my birthmonth and starting tomorrow is my birthweek and then specifically next Friday is my birthday. I do like to celebrate as much as I possibly can. It's the one time in my life that I feel quite justified in asking everyone to do what I want them to do. I get to pick the restaurants, the homemade dinners, the venues, the movies, the snacks, the guestlist and on and on.

Tomorrow, my dear friends LS and ED are making me breakfast and then the three of us are going shopping together. I am quite looking forward to it.

I haven't planned out the rest of my birthweek yet because for the first time in many many years, I can't decide what to do. I'm sure it will all come to me in due time so I'm not sweating it yet. I have been fighting a nasty cold all week so that has removed some of my excitment and planning abilities.

I also want to wish a happy birthday to my Febmates....(shout out to you prairieox) there are many of us and I always feel a special connection to my fellow Februarians.

Cheers~
kt

1 comment:

prairieox said...

happy birthday, febmate! :)