Saturday 5 April 2008

And the award goes to.....Fionna!

My friend, Fionna is a burgeoning photographer. Her photos are lovely. I actually created a flickr acount today just so I could start commenting on her photos. Everytime I look through her photostream, I think to myself that I would like to have some of these pictures blown up and framed and hanging in my apartment.

For practice, Fionna came over to my house on Easter Sunday and we did a photoshoot with Cooper and I. You can click here to see the pics of that shoot and peruse the rest of her beautiful work. She also wins the award for best photo of me EVER!

And to be as vain as humanly possible (well maybe not quite that vain - otherwise I would somehow figure out how to make this picture everyone's wallpaper through some kind of virus) I am posting the picture here as large as I can make it.

Thank you Fionna!

2 comments:

prairieox said...

You're welcome, superfun kt! You're not vain, you're a gorgeous subject. :)

Anonymous said...

very cool stuff. very nice photo