Saturday 26 April 2008

Nothing to do!

It is a beautiful sunny Saturday morning and I have designed my life in such a way that I have nothing to do today. Ok, well that isn't entirely true. I am supposed to be at a conference all weekend but I decided on Thursday that I wasn't going to go.

The hours were ridiculous Friday and Saturday 9am -11pm and Sunday 8am - 7pm.

When I signed up for this, I knew the hours sucked but I somehow believed I'd go anyways. As it got closer and closer, I just couldn't bear the idea of spending that much time doing something I wasn't all that interested in. Plus forgive me my suspicions but there is a part of me that just thinks this workshop is some kind of brainwashing, cultish, cash-grab.

So, I do have things I could do today. I just don't feel like doing what I could do. Cleaning is always at the top of my list for things to do with a day off and I will probably get around to that later but for now, I'm just chilling out drinking tea and writing a blog post.

3 comments:

Next in Line said...

I hear through the grapevine that they get you to sign for more and more workshops that cost as much as 1500!

I was also a little suspicious especially after attending that other free workshop.

Next in Line said...

I hear through the grapevine that they get you to sign for more and more workshops that cost as much as 1500!

I was also a little suspicious especially after attending that other free workshop.

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... which workshop was this?