Sunday 3 August 2008

A list for fun

I'm in a listing mood. If you've ever read my bio on the right side of your screen then you know I love lists.
So I am going to write a list.

Things I love;

Orange juice
avocados
laughing til I cry
when my cat runs sideways
songs that make my heart sing/soar/ache
boots
drummers
musicals
any shade of green
writing
my family
listing
the smell of rain after a dry spell
going out for breakfast
cool summer mornings before it heats up
limes
dictionary.com
God
the smell of rosemary
being in the middle of a good book that I don't want to end
Wii boxing (bowling and tennis too)
painting
a good cup of tea
ceviche
my friends
clean sheets
my cat's breath
making someone laugh
figuring out the answer to any yellow card in Cranium
blueberries
going to movies
how absolutely silent it gets when it snows
bacon
the smell of bacon

2 comments:

prairieox said...

How does a cat go sideways? Need picture!

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... i like how you have drummers up on there. oh, and i would add this to the list:

the way a cat smells after being outside on a fall day

the smell outside on a cold fall night (I love the smell of chimney smoke and crisp cool air)

good music

and the list could go on ...