Saturday 15 November 2008

Getting things done!

It is an overcast and rainy Saturday morning and I am in the mood to get things done! I am going to have a very productive morning/afternoon. I have loads of recycling to take out, a kitchen table to get rid of, banking, cleaning, shopping, a beef to pick with Best Buy (that one will get it's own post later), and stuff to take to the salvation army.

I emailed ST to join me in my errands and this is how she replied...

i'll put some cookies by the door to bring along...
and bring my specs in case we see a movie
and bring a hanky in case we meet our husbands
"oh did i drop that? why thank you kind sir..."

1 comment:

Next in Line said...

The hanky technique, that should find you some nice thoughtful considerate husbands. You two should write a book. What a great idea :)