Wednesday 28 January 2009

Spring vacation

I am thisclose to booking a trip with my sisters and brother-in-law. We had big plans to go to Disneyland for L's birthday but the prices just weren't good enough to entice us. We found great deals to Vegas and so started to plan that trip. The day that we were going to book the vacation, something happened with my work and I lost a lot of my expected income for this semester. I put the booking on hold while figuring out if Vegas could still fit the budget (it can't) and in the next few days someone else experienced a drastic change to their financial situation and also decided they couldn't go.

Things really do happen the way they are suppose to - if we had booked a day earlier both myself and this other person would have been in a very tight spot. As it stands we have some breathing room and were able to find another trip that will fit my new budget. I should be booking it in the next day or two and then I will tell you all about it.

No comments: