Wednesday 4 February 2009

Can't. Stop. Coughing.

Sick. That's what I have been for the past week. I have had the flu and it knocked me on my ass. I haven't been that sick in ages and from what I have heard, all the cool kids are doing it. Seriously though, it seems like a lot of people are getting struck down by this particular illness.

It started last Thursday and today (Wednesday) is the first time I feel some hope that I am getting better. I feel almost well with just a really bad cough. I am hoping it doesn't last too long since this weekend coming up is a big one for me. My birthday is on Sunday and I have things planned for the whole weekend that require me to be well.

1 comment:

Next in Line said...

Still coughing?! Holy Batman! This is a long one. Hope you are better for the weekend and all your birthday plans.