Saturday 12 September 2009

If only past kt knew what present kt was getting up to on a Saturday night.

I am going to church tonight. It's a bit of an event this weekend as it's the first fall service when everyone is back from summer holidays and getting back into the swing of things. There is a 'Pep Rally' theme with music, entertainment and yummy treats. It should be very fun. Friends of ours are coming along for the first time and bringing their kids to enjoy the festivities too. I think it'll be a great night.

If 19 year-old me met 35 year-old me today and asked "what are you doing tonight"? I think that 19 year-old me would keel over in shock. Oh! And then the 35 year-old me would talk a world of sense into the 19 year-old me. 35 y/o me would LOVE it and 19 y/o me would HATE it.

Ah, what a fun idea. That is the 35 year-old me talking of course. Although, I bet the 19 year-old me would be as enthusiastic to chat up the 'older' me as well. They'd both think they knew everything! Hmmm, I think I just confessed to being a know-it-all. Oops.

No comments: